Hey, Natural Sistahs…and brothas 😉
This is a first impressions product review on ‘El-glittas Hair Wonder’ product range. I found out about the products from friends, decided to try it out, and do a review. Hope you like it!
I bought the set on Jumia. Btw quick props to Jumia for being so reliable (my package was delivered to my office within 3 days of purchase, they called to make sure I was available as I opted for the pay on delivery option). The products are however available in stores around Lagos, and you can buy them as singles rather than as a set. As a set, it comes to N1,800 which is an extremely affordable price for 3 items, but with the cost of shipping, if you buy online, the price comes to about N2,240. I think that is pretty decent!
The packaging isn’t so bad, but it could definitely be improved on. The packaging of Natural Shampoo threw me off TBH. It doesn’t come with a nozzle or something of the sort to help control the flow of the shampoo; it’s just an opening and if you’re the clumsy type (like me) you’d end up using way too much product, spilling almost half the bottle, or getting some product in your eyes (and boy does it sting) …sigh.
- The product made my hair feel super soft.
- The shampoo cleansed my hair really well. It foams just as much as a regular shampoo would.
- The smell of the oil is extremely overwhelming and needs some getting used to, but I think once you’re used to it, it’s not so bad.
- It is NAFDAC Approved which is awesome cause that means we can trust it.
- The list of ingredients in the shampoo are;
African Soapnut, Water, Onion, Garlic, Argan Oil, Honey, Aloe, Neem Leave Powder, Shikaka Powder, Gram Flour, Sandalwood Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Rosemary Extract.
- The List of Ingredients in the Oil are;
Shea-butter, Neem Leaf Oil, Curry Leaf oil, Coconut oil, Moringa leaf oil, castor oil, olive oil
- It is intended to be used for;Hair growth
- Conditioning Softening
- Hair loss treatment
- Treatment of scalp infection: itching scalp, scalp ring worm, breaking hair, thinning, balding darkening
WHAT I THINK
Overall, I think it’s a really good range. The products actually work! which is key for me. The packaging definitely needs work, however, that isn’t a deterrent to using the products. With the smell, I don’t think there is anything that can be done because it’s a mixture of different oils which are essential to the growth of our hair (tbh I low key like the smell).
I hope this review helped you all!